Friday, January 15, 2010

i wonder...

9
Walkin on street staring ahead,
've got nothing to do
but drag my feet,
still got a mile to walk and i look at the sky,
'nd i just wonder,
i wonder why,
why she's upset at no reason,
will it happen every season,

a Quarter crossed
i think to pen it down;
the weird thoughts that cross my mind,
stare at the trees and i stare at the grass,
and i wonder;
i wonder how
i wonder why,
people need to tell them lies;
why the truth aint rewarded
as good and nice.

half distance across,
my brain is still at work,
kicking the pebbles and playin with my hair,
and i wonder;

i wonder how,
i wonder why,
why people need songs,
to make them happy,
is too difficult the past to,
forget even in love,

A quater left and I'm looking,
for a shorter cut,
finding none i just keep walking,
and i wonder,
i wonder how,
i wonder why,
this blue sky doesn't give me answers i'm lookin for,
and why do people complicate simple things anyway,

almost reached now and i
'll finish this song,
i stare at this
blue, blue sky,
and i wonder,
i keep wondering...

9 comments:

  1. yeah this was written some yrs bak...just edited a bit... nd posted..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey finally got it working.. :)
    Welcome to blogger first of all
    Coming to the post..
    really nicely written yaar..loved it!..
    Btw..what happens afterwards..you keep wondering or move on??.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come there is no 'like' option??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ye wali tune 2 saal pehle sunai thi.. :)
    *NCC hostel mei*

    n I got this one in 1st attempt only.. :D
    *As good as it gets* :P

    P.S. Me Singing..
    I wonder how, I wonder why..
    Yesterday you told me bout the blue-blue sky..
    n ol that i can see is just "Maktub".."Maktub"..
    :)

    n You Follow Me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rasto

    awesum...is wat i ve fer u...2 yrs down the line

    thngs have not changed...:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. kyai bat hai sir...simmply awesum

    ReplyDelete